What's new

Apparently weed does nothing for me... :\

Deviant

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I took my first hit (well, HITS) off a bong about 2 weeks ago during a break between classes with two of my friends. The first time in 21 years and........NOTHING. I took deep breathes in...held it in.....took a good few hits......NOTHING. The only thing I felt was the burning in the back of my throat. I'm glad it was free cuz it woulda been a waste to have spent money on that.

On Fri I was at that same guys (Rene) house and we sparked up a joint...........and NOTHING. I smoked a good majority of the joint and the only thing that happened was my head felt fat. :confused: RIGHT after that his brother and I shared a pipe of the sticky icky.......NOTHING. We were all stumped to why I wasn't flying like a kite. and Rene's brother said, in a very meloncholy-heart broken tone, "Maybe you just weren't born with the ability to get hi..."

Maybe it's a good thing. I seem to be headed on a downward spiral and I guess drugs are the last thing I need. :(

sounds like it was some ****ty weed :p

If it was your first time, then it makes sense. I know it took me 3 or 4 times to really get toked. The first time I smoked out of a bong, I was driving... BAD IDEA!!! OMG! I couldn't feel my feet, and I had to pull over and coast to a stop, cuz I couldn't hit the brake.

Anyway, try again this weekend, and see if it doesn't do the trick. Unless you just wanna stop now, and that would be good, too. Once you go green, you'll never be clean. :D

If it was your first time, then it makes sense. I know it took me 3 or 4 times to really get toked. The first time I smoked out of a bong, I was driving... BAD IDEA!!! OMG! I couldn't feel my feet, and I had to pull over and coast to a stop, cuz I couldn't hit the brake.

Anyway, try again this weekend, and see if it doesn't do the trick. Unless you just wanna stop now, and that would be good, too. Once you go green, you'll never be clean. :D

I agree with everything in this post except the rhyming.

Weed never did much for me either, but then again I never really liked to smoke so my dislike of that method might have had something to do with it.

And just to be different, and add my own little rhyme, I'll be the one to say you shouldn't try it again. if you need to get high just to get by then you my friend have got bigger fish to fry.

The first time I smoked weed I thought it didn't have any effect on me. My friends were high as **** and I didn't feel anything

until

we went into a quickie mart for them to get some snacks and i felt fine till the guy said $1 ( I don't remember what a pop cost so say a dollar ) for my pop, I lost it. Started laughing so hard I was crying and I fell over and grabbed the rack with potato chips and pulled it over on top of me. I was laughing so hard I couldn't catch my breath and get up ,my friends actually had to drag me out of the store :D

It's not worth it now a days. Almost anywhere I'm at I'm within 1000 yards of a school and I think it carrys a min 5 years sentence now if your caught with any drugs what so ever within that distance of a school, at least around here.

I remember having one terrible experience with pot (along with a number of good ones).

I was in the apartment of this girl I was dating and we were smoking a joint. I got so paranoid. I said and thought all kinds of crazy **** -- like she was trying to poison me with the pot (although I knew that wasn't the case).

I don't think we went out after that night :lol:

She was also good in bed, as i (barely) recall :p

the first time I smoked pot I was ten.

me and three of my girlfriends found one of their parents stash.. I tried to roll a joint.. which failed miserably, but then we found a nice old school metal pipe.. lol.

we got so high that I fell off my bike when we were going to our other friends house. :/

--
and I still smoke weed. pretty much every day. lol. it relaxes me. <3 and makes me cheerful.

the first time I smoked pot I was ten.

me and three of my girlfriends found one of their parents stash.. I tried to roll a joint.. which failed miserably, but then we found a nice old school metal pipe.. lol.

we got so high that I fell off my bike when we were going to our other friends house. :/

--
and I still smoke weed. pretty much every day. lol. it relaxes me. <3 and makes me cheerful.

ten?

I think when I was ten, if I had found something like that -- I would have had zero idea of what it was, much less what to do with it.

ten?

I think when I was ten, if I had found something like that -- I would have had zero idea of what it was, much less what to do with it.
that was actually also the same day I saw my first ****. :lol: thats why we were in shannon's parents room in the first place, cause she was showing us!

eew.

ten?

lol.

the first time I did coke was in seventh grade in the girls bathroom of my middle school.

Back