What's new

Apple

Tall Ace

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
There are a lot of apple products out there, some of them are more renowned then others, what I would like to discuss here are the newer products being released or that has been released within the last 3 years.

Starting with the iPhone 4
I personally do not have an iPhone at all but I love the layout and functionality on them, they look very clean and they are easy to use.
The fact that Apple's app store is included makes it easy to find your favorite apps quickly and it's easy to use.
If you have any additional comments then please feel free to post them.

iPod Touch
There are three variants of this product that I am aware of;
16GB, 32GB and 64GB.
They all share the same function, to hold your music and movies, this also includes the app store just as the iPhone does which is a nice feature.
What sticks out the most is that you are able to get Skype onto your iPod to call others, thus eliminating the use of the iPhone, unless you want to be able to text.
If you have any additional comments the please feel free to post them.

iMac
[Information is lacking]

So far all I have is an iPod shuffle. Hopefully I'll be getting an iphone in August though :)

I think Apple is overrated but I have a lot of their products

iPod 4th gen
iPod nano
iPad 2
MacBook Pro

Apple's my best friend. Ipod Touch, Ipod Shuffle, Macbook Pro, Iphone 4g, Ipad 2, And the apple desktop i forgot the name to -.-

iMac. I believe that's the name of the Apple desktop?

Only good from Apple is the iPod touch.
Or it is for me because mac's computers sucks.

I have lots of apple productus if you ask me... I have the following:

Ipad
Ipod Classic
Ipond Nano
Ipod Nano
Ipod touch

and thats alll... I wouldn't mind having a mac computer but I'm not rich enough for one yet.

noreturn, you wouldn't care to give me some of that?
Haha, jokes aside though, Apple makes great stuff, except for their computers, they just look pretty.

I dont have any apple product it is very costly here in India.

I like apple. But they to fast. like as soon as you buy ipad ipad2 is out. cant keep up.

Spartan said:
I like apple. But they to fast. like as soon as you buy ipad ipad2 is out. cant keep up.

Yea they are release a newer version like every year now. I still have a terriblephone, because I'm afraid that as soon as I get an iphone a newer one will come out. Soo I'm going to wait and as soon as it comes out then I'll get it :p

The mac isnt great got a iPod myself though its really nice :D.

now I just have an iPhone, maybe someday I'll try their other products

I also have a mac OS, but never installed on my laptop :D

i wanna have one of apple product
but in my country, is difficult to find the product
and it's very expensive :(

Morgus said:
Only good from Apple is the iPod touch.
Or it is for me because mac's computers sucks.
Totally agree with you. I will never buy any other expensive toy from Apple!!

StevenF50 said:
What's wrong with a mac?

They have that weird mouse thing with no buttons, and they look nice but they don't fulfill my needs with gaming.

Back