What's new

Appliances- how long are yours lasting?

My MIL suggests I paint the cabinets blue (her favourite color apparently) though I didn't ask her for suggestions. LOL

What's with all the hatin' on blue? My bedroom is blue & so is my kitchen (but the kitchen is soon to be green.)

I don't know what it is about blue...to me, I first visualize "baby blue" and then "country blue." Nothing here is blue either. (I guess my bedroom being turquoise/teal-ish/robin's egg blue-ish is a shade of blue? :p) I'm liking navy blue lately, though. I think the "boys room" is going to have navy in it.

What's with all the hatin' on blue? My bedroom is blue & so is my kitchen (but the kitchen is soon to be green.)

images

it's your house; fix it the way you want to have it. My old kitchen and dining room were purple and blue. It was easy enough to paint over that before we put the house on the market.

If I had a boys room, at least one wall would be dark navy blue. Somehow growing up my room was usually blue. The last blue room I lived in before moving out was wallpaper sky blue with kites. It was the landlord's baby's room. I plastered it with posters. Vowed no blue when I get my own place.

Back