What's new

Are you a nerd?

Trealix

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I would not really classify myself as a Nerd but hang around the nerdy crew in college :}, Although they are downsides to them also great experiences as well and you can talk about loads about Computers :}

I wouldn't consider myself a nerd as nerds know just about everything tech related while I am just into websites.

I'm kind of semi-nerd :) I'm into websites, games and computers a lot and prefer to spend my time online. :p

I agree with Bamboo and Ashley, I wouldn't descrie myself as a complete nerd. Sure I enjoying spending time online and gaming, but I also enjoy time out with my friends and girlfriend.

Not at all.... I use glasses but i am not a nerd. :D I like PC's and i waste many time infront of them but i have an outside life that i love. I meet and have fun with my friends, and all these things.

Not at all.... I use glasses but i am not a nerd. :D I like PC's and i waste many time infront of them but i have an outside life that i love. I meet and have fun with my friends, and all these things.
Having glasses doesn't make you one :thumbsup:

Having glasses doesn't make you one :thumbsup:
I know, but the nerds usually use glasses... Some glasses and all day infront of a computer together(I am not sure about how to write this word....) can make a nerd.

As someone wearing glasses, I've been considered a nerd before at school BUT I'm not that brainy, I just enjoy spending time on my PC and have a fair knowledge of stuff, and liked learning, etc.

As someone wearing glasses, I've been considered a nerd before at school BUT I'm not that brainy, I just enjoy spending time on my PC and have a fair knowledge of stuff, and liked learning, etc.
I wear glasses to, but I look nothing like a nerd and dont dress like one either. And yea same here I enjoy time on my PC and doing the usual things I do on the internet.

To be honest, no-one can really answer this because people define the word "nerd" differently.

W
I would not really classify myself as a Nerd but hang around the nerdy crew in college :}, Although they are downsides to them also great experiences as well and you can talk about loads about Computers :}
Well, what's the definition of a nerd? Someone that loves to be online and things like that, or what? I don't consider myself as a nerd, I consider as a person that loves to be online, and meeting other people.

super nerd tis' why I post on forums :)
Posting on forums doesn't make you a nerd really, it just makes you someone that enjoys posting on forums - what would you be doing if you wasn't posting on online communites?

Everyone is a "semi" nerd one way or another.

Technology is being brought into our lives and we have to live with it.

Being a nerd is not a bad thing anymore as it use to be when it first came out. For example girls calling you nerds in highschool (i remember the times) saying you had your CD walkman, gameboy or whatever. Now you have your ipods and your WIIs/DS's. These girls need help with them and they wish they never called you a nerd before!

The kids growing up now, most of them are nerds - even if they are tiny nerds :p. They all have mobile phones, PCs at home, consoles, everything that is electrical.

Everyone is a "semi" nerd one way or another.

Technology is being brought into our lives and we have to live with it.

Being a nerd is not a bad thing anymore as it use to be when it first came out. For example girls calling you nerds in highschool (i remember the times) saying you had your CD walkman, gameboy or whatever. Now you have your ipods and your WIIs/DS's. These girls need help with them and they wish they never called you a nerd before!

The kids growing up now, most of them are nerds - even if they are tiny nerds :p. They all have mobile phones, PCs at home, consoles, everything that is electrical.
Haha I never said being a nerd is a bad thing. Everyone has their own view of what a nerd is. I am a nerd when it comes to websites :)

Back