What's new

Are you addicted to net?

I are the King of Internet Addiciton. We should start a group. Cant we start usergroups on here. Addicted to the Net..I will do that now LOL

Hi)

i can say that my work is addicted to net but i am not, when i a have free time i never

spend it in inet) read news, look for some necessary information...but nothing more);)

Need my daily fill of Facebook, I watch my daily episode of Eastenders on youtube, I check my emails, play games at zone.com, post at MI and now here....that's just to name a few

Need my daily fill of Facebook, I watch my daily episode of Eastenders on youtube, I check my emails, play games at zone.com, post at MI and now here....that's just to name a few

MI = Mentally Incontinent? I used to post over there all the time, this is going a few years back though. I'm DannyBoy over there.

I lost my password and forget which email addy I used so sadly I cannot log in any more. :(

Actually its Manic Idiots....and I'm sure they would be more than happy to make you an honorary member LOL

(It's really Misfit Isle - a forum board similar to this, but it also has a chat room)

Yup and this is in my favor my job is also based on the internet yupeeeeee

I live in the internet i am nothing I don't really exist in the materialistic world net is everything to me

Yes i am completely addicted to net. If i miss it one day i used to surf it at night..:in-love:

me also,..

i am not addicted to net and my eyes get irritated of the radiation of the computer..

I wouldn't say I'm addicted to the Internet. I have a job, I volunteer at our local church, and I have real life activities that I enjoy doing as well. So I wouldn't say I'm addicted.

Yes I'm definitely addicted, whilst at work I log into my favourite sites via my mobile and get told off far too much by my wife for being on it, just as well she loves me or I'd be single.

Yes I'm definitely addicted, whilst at work I log into my favourite sites via my mobile and get told off far too much by my wife for being on it, just as well she loves me or I'd be single.

I don't know why but I laughed out loud when I read that. :p

Yes
i am addicted to net i use the net all day also in the highschool
After the class results are very catastrophic but this is for the stupid teachers LOL

Hi my name is Mairin and I am an internet addict (especially after I saw invaders was on here!!!!!).

First step towards recovery, right??:laugh:

Well, why do we have to be addicted? I'm just having fun, not addiction. ^^

Back