What's new

Are your parents difficult?

Heatman

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
My father is the most difficult man I have ever seen in the world. There is no room for him to try and understand your opinion. If it's not as he wants it, there wouldn't be peace in the house. He's a mean man for me.

My father is the most difficult man I have ever seen in the world. There is no room for him to try and understand your opinion. If it's not as he wants it, there wouldn't be peace in the house. He's a mean man for me.
You say that now, but you may change your tune when you get older. Some dad's can be asses tho.

I can't blame my parents in any way that they did try bringing me up. I know that they have the best interest at heart for me. No parents would want any harm or misfortune to befall their kids.

My mother never wanted me anywhere near any girl when I was still a teenager. She was so afraid of me getting exposed to what I should've know as a kid. I thought she too overprotective then.

My parents are the complete opposite of difficult. They are so supportive of everything I do and are always there to help me when I need it even if I don't know I need help at the time. They have helped me with everything I've wanted to do and never judged or questioned my decisions. When I was younger they were strict but not restrictive. We learnt to compromise well.

You say that now, but you may change your tune when you get older. Some dad's can be asses tho.
Yeah, I was actually talking out of experience from when I was still a kid/teenager growing up. It wasn't easy at all growing up with him but now as an adult, it's a bit easy.

My parents have always been pretty laid back but they have also been strict when they needed to be which I feel is a balance that is needed.

I wouldn't say that my persons were not good people and they have never been difficult.

Sorry to hear that, does he explain himself or provide reasons, or is he just a stubborn person?

Also, is there aw ay for you to move out or be independent? I think becoming independent is one of the best ways of maturing yourself

Parents should be tough, but they don't have to rub stuff in. I mean, of course, they're superior. Is that an argument? There's no need to be sadistic.

My late parents were very nice to me. Except my father who was very fierce at times.

My parents are/were decent people, loving and caring but they had their issues.

My parents are/were decent people, loving and caring, but they had their issues.

I have kind and loving parents. They were there for me in tough and good times, and I really appreciate everything that they have done for me.

I grew up with a dad that was a strict disciplinarian and I am grateful that he was one. I thought the man was unnecessarily restrictive and harsh but those attributes of his is what has shaped my life and helped me from leading a wayward lifestyle.

Back