What's new

Arsenal FC

thanks guys for supporting Arsenal, let's hope they manage to beat the crap out of the top 4

thats fine..i respect your choice(aston villa)!but just dreaming can bit ARSENAL:D

StevenF50 said:
I hate the Arsenal manager so I hate Arsenal.

i dont agree with you fried, mr. arsen wenger is the best manager in the EPL than sir alex fergusen,
I like the style of play during this arsenal, but arsenal game can not be stable, may be too many young players, so their emotion can not be stabilized :s

wahyus said:
StevenF50 said:
I hate the Arsenal manager so I hate Arsenal.

i dont agree with you fried, mr. arsen wenger is the best manager in the EPL than sir alex fergusen,
I like the style of play during this arsenal, but arsenal game can not be stable, may be too many young players, so their emotion can not be stabilized :s

I agree with you, coach Arsene Wenger's best ever world he selected players from the brain
not everyone can become an Arsenal player, because in addition must be adept at playing football and the players must have a sharp mind

Arsenal have a special staff to select a player like that ...

You do not know the arsenal, so be the guy who knowledgeably (sok tahu) :p

arsenal is a good team
i like it
the players are young
and have a good future :)

hope fabregas dont move out from arsenal FC.coz he have quality to make any different to arsenal play.

Just now i see someone's thread in the ptp forums that talking about next season transfer and i'm surprised that Arsenal already got Gervinho :D
it's gonna be cool :cool:

waw,, Arsenal is bad game the emirates cuP?
haii guy??do you know?what this player in to arsenal??please??:)

Back