What's new

as soon as i'm bored

Chase

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
all you ****ers disappear.

that'd be ****ing right. :/

kevin! :whip: where the hell have you been?

Oh ****, the Aussie has broken out her whip........next it'll be her boomerang........

I start school next monday. 1pm to 6 but on wednesdays it's gonna be morning till night :\ Only four months of that **** *repeats* Only four months of that **** *repeats*

all you ****ers disappear.

that'd be ****ing right. :/
I over slept today, got into work late, had to go to the North American International Auto Show for work, was BORED off my **** got in a bad mood. Came back to the shop and entered hostal negotiations for a pay increase, not so much that I'm really due for one but I knew it would ruin their day :D

Now I'm just actually starting to do my job so I'm behind schedule and don't have time to goof off

Oh ****, the Aussie has broken out her whip........next it'll be her boomerang........
I've heard eison say talking a boomerang in the **** is one of his life dreams :shifty:

I start school next monday. 1pm to 6 but on wednesdays it's gonna be morning till night :\ Only four months of that **** *repeats* Only four months of that **** *repeats*
Thats a rough schedule

Is it still to soon to make crocodile hunter jokes?

I never thought there was a reason to stop.

i´m always bored :mellow:

when i´m not drinking or playing games :rolleyes:

first you do the study, den you get da money, den you get da womenz.

I over slept today, got into work late, had to go to the North American International Auto Show for work, was BORED off my **** got in a bad mood. Came back to the shop and entered hostal negotiations for a pay increase, not so much that I'm really due for one but I knew it would ruin their day :D

i would hate to work with you, but i love hearing about it. :D

i would hate to work with you, but i love hearing about it. :D
:lol:

No only if you were the owner of the company would it suck :p

It turned out to be the right time, I knew I get something but didn't think it would be much, I just wanted to **** their day up but I ended getting a fairly big pay increase, just over 13% increase. I actually had a hard from getting a shocked looked on my face when they said the amount, I didn't expect anything even close to that much. They really caught me off guard

Yep, before too long I'll be like Michael Richards..........hurling insults, racial epithets, and crocodile hunter jokes at Australian hecklers in the audience. Then I'll have to go on TV and apologize to Steve Irwin's widow for my insensitivity..........I can see it all coming..............:unsure:

Back