What's new

Aside from Adsense, what other sites do you use to monetize your website?

Shortie

Expert Talker
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
If you have monetized any sites in the past or if you have looked into monetization, you will know that the most popular site to use for monetization of any site is Google Adsense.

Google Adsense is not as easy as it used to be to get your site approved for ads anymore and that leaves people looking for alternatives whilst they wait.

I myself have started using A-Ads but that would only be suitable if you can accept cryptocurrency and I have also looked into Adsterra as well.

What other sites have you looked into to monetize your website?

@Shortie I’d appreciate your insight on this - would you say you make enough to cover the costs of keeping your forum up and running

@Shortie I’d appreciate your insight on this - would you say you make enough to cover the costs of keeping your forum up and running
At the moment I wouldn't say I make enough to cover the costs of the upkeep of my forums but I have that covered until I can make enough to cover the costs.

Getting your site to the point where it is pretty much paying for itself is not impossible but it can take a lot of time and dedication.

The Indeed affiliate program made me a lot of money many years ago. I used it along with adsense. Anyway, when I say a lot, it means only a few hundred USD a month, but that was a lot for me.

Back