What's new

Ask A Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I do; a desktop and a laptop. Comes in handy side-by-side.

Can you waltz?

i don't think i can, I've never seen a waltz

are you afraid of heights?

You be the funny guy. Yes, terrified. When my family and I go camping and we hike up trails sometimes my brothers will go to the edge of a trail and throw rocks down the treed embankments, and it freaks me out they get so close to the edge.

Is your computer old or new?

New

Do you get up early in the morning to go to work?

No, I work in the afternoons

Do you believe in love at first sight?

I adore PB&J! They take the place of snacks, lunch and dessert.

Do you fly-fish?

Used to when my boys were younger.

How many times a year to you go to the beauty salon to get your hair cut?

You are all going to either laugh or think i am completely insane.......I hate going to the hairdresser.....I swear I have hairdresser phobia....I just hate going there. Have been there once in about 10 years.

Do you think I am odd now? LOL

Nuh-uh...I wish I could do my own hair; I need to keep it short to keep it presentable.

What's your happiest childhood memory?

Lying in the backyard at night, with my Dad, Mum and sis watching the stars....we used to love to do that.

How old were you when you got your drivers license?

Oh I hate to say--I was twenty-five!

When did you have your first real laugh at yourself?

Don't be embarrassed - I was 27.....LOL

Don't know about first real laugh....prorbably years ago..... I am not so proud that i dont laugh at myself when i do something stupid

Do you have any Barry Manilow songs on your computer?

:D No--but only because I don't deal with music on my computer. I am a closet freak for "Copacabana".

Do you have any hobbies?

I like doing jigsaw puzzles, dancing around the house, singing on singstar (which I do to torment my kids...LMAO), but my biggest hobby is this computer

How did you find GM?

GM? General motors? lol Is that what you're asking?

LMFAO.......I meant to put GF........as in General Forums...........is cracking up laughing at herself now.....LOL

Ohhhhhhhhh lmaooooo

Well it happend two years ago almost three, you remember that terrible time in some of our friends life diva....So I looked for a site dealing with Aliens or looking up information on the subject and I found Alien Soup. That's when I told you and Sara about it. Well It's not Alien Soup anymore it's GF and still think its a great place to come and play games.

Do people(family members) laugh at you when you mess up on your words when you speak?

I would never mess up my words when I speak....only when I type......LOL

Do you ever suspect that you are the only sane person in your family?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back