What's new

At The hospital

We want an update quickly! I mean really? Is it too much to ask?!?! :) Sending you best wishes for a quick delivery!!

GOod luck and hope it goes well. Can't believe you are online...and baby #5, you are busy, busy, lady.

Ohhh, you are going without an epidural?!!! You are one tough chickie! I hope all is going well and an early congratulations to you!

Good luck I went from a 4 to a 9 in 15 minutes my body loves pitocin.

Hope you have an easy delivery.

I was on facebook and called a coworker from the recovery room after my c-section. I think I may have posted to cw but I don't remember.

Still hanging in there. OB broke my water at noon, was dilated to 2cm, took a little nap and now the contractions are starting to get into a beautiful pattern. About 2-3 minutes apart and making me clench my jaw. Hoping we have reached the part were I usually go FAST! I can't wait to meet my new baby boy or baby girl.

Thanks again for all the well wishes.

They obviously aren't giving you enough drugs if you're able to type all that with no spelling errors!

Much love and hugs to you......and thanks for sharing this sweet moment with a bunch of crazies who ADORE fuzzy babies...

let us know when the nurse comes in there with the mirror and asks if you want to see.....be sure you drop kick her with your cowboy boot!

They obviously aren't giving you enough drugs if you're able to type all that with no spelling errors!

Much love and hugs to you......and thanks for sharing this sweet moment with a bunch of crazies who ADORE fuzzy babies...

let us know when the nurse comes in there with the mirror and asks if you want to see.....be sure you drop kick her with your cowboy boot!

:lol::lol: Call me crazy, but I asked for the mirrow with DD2. I loved being able to see her come into this world. It is amazing...

Still hanging in there. OB broke my water at noon, was dilated to 2cm, took a little nap and now the contractions are starting to get into a beautiful pattern. About 2-3 minutes apart and making me clench my jaw. Hoping we have reached the part were I usually go FAST! I can't wait to meet my new baby boy or baby girl.

Thanks again for all the well wishes.

Oh you don't know what you're having?! How EXCITING! :cartwheel:

Can't wait to hear the news! :hiphip::hiphip::hiphip::hiphip::hiphip:

Baby Boy Carson Anthony arrived very quickly at 4:07pm. He is 8lb 7oz and 21 inches long. We are both doing great!!!

Back