What's new

Avril Lavigne wed in California

Discord said:
I guess this means my sweet pure little Avril isn't a virgin anymore. :(

She was a virgin? Somehow I dont think she was "pure" like ****y.

At least she married a Canadian...keepin' it in the family.

:D

Discord said:
I said virgin, not idiot!

I remember when you and I got into an argument about how long their relationship would last way back when they first got together. I thought it would be less than 3 months, and you argued that it was perfectly possible that she's found true love (and therefore would be in the relationship for the long haul.)

Well...

So far, I'd give you the edge in the argument, but I still believe they won't live happily ever after!!1

Geoff said:
I remember when you and I got into an argument about how long their relationship would last way back when they first got together. I thought it would be less than 3 months, and you argued that it was perfectly possible that she's found true love (and therefore would be in the relationship for the long haul.)

Well...

So far, I'd give you the edge in the argument, but I still believe they won't live happily ever after!!1

I hope they both get killed on their honeymoon! :mad:

Discord said:
I hope they both get killed on their honeymoon! :mad:

I don't believe they'll live happily ever after, and you hope...they don't...live. :shifty:

Pillars of optimism, we are.

I'm of the Vincent Price School Of..... "IF I CAN'T HAVE HER..... NO ONE SHALL HAVE HER!!!!! MUWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

*twirls mustache*

Discord said:
*twirls mustache*

Bycracky.

Hmm...Avril Whibley.

Just rolls off the tongue as if it were...hot dog vomit.

snidleytz7.jpg

(I made this last night but I passed out before I got it posted!) :shifty:

Back