What's new

BarrowMad Here

BarrowMad

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is BarrowMad I am 24 years old and I live in the United Kingdom with my husband and our three dogs, Bandit, Skipper and Bo.

I am a very easy person to get along with. I have been joining forums since the summer of 2007. I am a huge Liverpool FC fan. I am a Customer Assistant for a large supermarket chain. I like all types of music, but I dislike really heavy metal and I hate rap music too.

In my spare time, I like to write fan-fictions. I have one based around my guilty pleasure, WWE wrestling and my favourite wrestler, Randy Orton.

I guess that should be enough about me, if you want to know more, feel free to ask. I look forward to making some new friends while I am here. See you around!

BarrowMad

Welcome to PeakForums. I'm sure you will have a good time

BarrowMad said:
Hello everyone, my name is BarrowMad I am 24 years old and I live in the United Kingdom with my husband and our three dogs, Bandit, Skipper and Bo.

I am a very easy person to get along with. I have been joining forums since the summer of 2007. I am a huge Liverpool FC fan. I am a Customer Assistant for a large supermarket chain. I like all types of music, but I dislike really heavy metal and I hate rap music too.

In my spare time, I like to write fan-fictions. I have one based around my guilty pleasure, WWE wrestling and my favourite wrestler, Randy Orton.

I guess that should be enough about me, if you want to know more, feel free to ask. I look forward to making some new friends while I am here. See you around!

BarrowMad

I've been joining them for about the same amount of time! 

Glad that you have decided to join us here! Welcome!

Welcome to PeakForums BarrowMad! I hope you have a good time here and if you have any questions feel free to ask ;)

Welcome to the forum, BarrowMad; its' good to see another Liverpool fan in these parts! :)
e5310739.gif

Welcome to peak forums!

Enjoy your stay. :)

Back