What's new

Baseball or basketball?

piecakez

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
If you had to chose between baseball and basketbaal, wich one should you choose? And why?

I love these two games, I often play baseball at the age of 12 years and basketball while still in high school

now I rarely play basketball, because there was no field around me

Basketball. More of a team-coordinated effort required, less on the individual, and much better at than baseball. :)

i choose basketball because more of team coordinate, less on the individual :)

i use to choose base ball because it is similar to cricket so i like it

I choose basketball becouse i love this sport and I play it for 10 years

I will go with basketball i rarely play or watch both but i like to watch basketball.

i prefer Basketball :eek:
i don't understand how the regulation of Baseball is :D

Well For me between these two i will choose Baseball and it is just similar to Cricket by Looking but the rules are different

Basketball!Mainly because I have not gave an attempt to baseball but I would love to play a new sport!What will YOU choose if you were given those 2 option.Will you go for baseball or basketball and why?

I've played both and out of both I think I perfer baseball.. Basketball is funner to practice on but Baseball is funner to play though.. So my vote goes for Baseball. IT's just funner all around for me.

It is basketball for me. In basketball, there are a lot of actions. I watch baseball games too but it gets boring after some time.

Back