What's new

Basketball

Frey.

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Do you play basketball? If you do, what position ?

i usually started as a Forward or a Guard

ps : i'm a bad player :rose_wilted:

Sad that we don't play in our Country (India). And i too don't know what the game is all about and how the runs are calculated.

Jason said:
Sad that we don't play in our Country (India). And i too don't know what the game is all about and how the runs are calculated.

Really? Is basketball banned in India ? :dont_know:

I don't think it is banned, more just not done.

A bit like in the UK, we don't play American Football, you can do it, it just isn't done.
Back on topic, no I don't play it

It is not banned Frey, but we don't play it here. Many here are Cricket Fans.

Jason said:
It is not banned Frey, but we don't play it here. Many here are Cricket Fans.

Oh crickets fans ? Haha :D

I paly pro basketball :D I recently finished my second year in Romanians Division A and now going to wait the first so i know if ill continue or just go to another club :D

Shole said:
I paly pro basketball :D I recently finished my second year in Romanians Division A and now going to wait the first so i know if ill continue or just go to another club :D

oo a pro player !

what position mate? :D

Frey. said:
Shole said:

oo a pro player !

what position mate? :D

Well I play from point guard to small forward but i used to play PF and C when i was younger. I am only 192cm tall(6'4'') and its hard to play Center agains people thare are way taller than me so i stick to point or shooting guard

Woo thats cool..

i love being a point guard/shooting coz we handle the ball most :D

I mostly played basketball as a shooting guard and a forward, because i love to shoot and i love to run in transition offence.

I loved playing basketball and i think i am addicted on playing it, i loved playing basketball with my friends.

Whenever we play basketball, my friends always puts me on the Center position not just because I'm big and slow, they say I'm that too effective to score easily below the basket. And I couldn't agree more. :D

Basketball! The only sport I play besides chess which is something at a very different level. I learned how to play basketball at a late age. It was when I was in the 2nd year of junior high school when I did learn to play. Since then, because of my height compared to my classmates, I played the position of power forward or sometimes the center.

I'm not that skilled in the sport. I know how to dribble and shoot, but not as good as my other playmates.

Playing basketball at any position was so fun and enjoyable at all, it helps our body and health more healthy.I love playing point guard as well making plays makes some assist and let the game on your hand.

I really love playing basketball since but my childhood days until right now. But since I'm in college right, I skipped playing it. Though I'm busy I still play basketball in my vacant time.

I used to play as varsity on my high school days. I played small forward or the 3 position. I'm good in scoring and slashing the defense with my sick crossover moves and crafty ways of scoring. But eventually, I lost my passion for the game. And I haven't played it for 5 years since then.

I love playing basketball since I was I child until right know. My position is power forward or center because I love beneath the rim to eat those ball with my hands. But I love also being a point guard because I'm good breaking those ankles of my opponent with my supper crossover because Kyrie taught me to do that :D

I like to play, but honestly, I find floor hockey and soccer more fun.

I thought it was popular worldwide, though, I did know that the US and the Phillippines had it as a top sport.

Back