What's new

battle.net

yeah i noticed that as i played more, each race has pros and cons when it comes to their fighting abilities and strategy

I dont play much anymore but my brother still plays a whole bunch. He is level 15 or 16, I forget which, but I am sure he would be happy to give you pointers. PM me if you want his name.

Originally posted by Harry
One of the main and most important differences between wc3 and wc2 is this: In WC2 the orcs and humans are almost identicle aside from the names and graphics. Gryphons-Dragons. Kinght-Ogre. grunt-footmen. Troll axe thrower-Archer. I am not sure about all the units seeing as how I havn'y I played it in a while. With wc3 each race is incredibly unique with different pros and cons. It requires a LOT more strategy.

yes, thats very true, i hated how the orcs and humans were the same.

B.net, can't go wrong there. I played Starcraft for a long time, several years. Not only was their service excellent, it was free!

And about the races being identical in WC2, you're right. It's probably also the reason I never got into Command and Conquer.

but it's still fun, so who gives a **** if they're the same
i guess it makes it a little hard when you're playing someone with equal experience and who is just as good

Back