What's new

Battlefield Bad Company 2

glock

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
This is the best game that I have played.
What's your opinion of it?

I'm going to buy it on Steam, i hope it will be great :].

l don't have the game instal on my pc
but l playing on my friend house the grafic it's good

Fun game, terrible port. I would put it beside GTA 4 in the list of ****ty PC ports. I still play it from time to time though, can't wait for Battlefield 3. :)

I like this game . A lot of action , dynamics and good plot . Unfortunately , this game is very short . Only 4-5h play :/ Multi is perfect

Seyonne said:
I like this game . A lot of action , dynamics and good plot . Unfortunately , this game is very short . Only 4-5h play :/ Multi is perfect

Well the single player is short because I think most people buy a battlefield game for the multiplayer :p At least everyone I know does.

I installed it in PC at the place where i'm working, and a lot of my friends play it
it's an interesting game but i can't stand play First person shooting games because i feel like i had a headache, maybe it's because the camera move so fast but so far the only two FSP game i've played so far is Battlefield Bad Company 2 and Call of duty 4, its a good game

This is one of the best games that I have played so far!The intensity during the game is superb and love it when I become the gunner in the heli.Best part is that I stick a C4 to it and when it's about to die,just crash it in the enemy's base and KABOOM!Haha!It is realistic too like for example the bullet really follow the gravity.To shoot a person at such a long range,I've to aim higher.Something like that.Another thing that's cool about BF2 is also the tracer gun.I didn't know that kind of thing existed lmao!

Back