What's new

Batwoman To Return As Lesbian

Oh yea they are big butt buddies. I got to say this:

Jughead, lol what a name. :toothy12:

Bat woman was introduced during a VERY bad time in the batman comics. There was also a bat hound and a bat ape during the same time period. Overall I think that this character is better off left in obscurity.

well,I have to put my votes in for lesbians of course.And who can resist a good looking woman in a tight super-suit!.And hey Irish,I think I finally figured out who you are.And you have met me before if it's the person I'm thinking of..but that was a long time ago.88 or 89 I think.

melba toast said:
well,I have to put my votes in for lesbians of course.And who can resist a good looking woman in a tight super-suit!.

Amen man, I bet many people await their arrival.

OK bring on the lesbians, Rosie, Ellen, Hillary. No wait, Hillary is still in the closet better not open the door yet. Never know what will creep out! LOL

Ahh weak not those lesbians......:(:sad1::crybaby2: Now you ruined it Irish.

Pretty good thread! I think it'd be a hoot to have Batwoman portrayed as a lesbian! And for the record, there are just as many physically attractive and beautiful lesbian women out there (no pun intended) as there are straight women. And some of the most drop-dead georgeous men I've seen in my lifetime are gay. Ever walk around a crowded mall and see the most mis-matched married couples in the world? I have. One wonders what "such an attractive person can possibly see in their unattractive spouse", be it male or female. Everyone has their own beauty, and everyone has someone who recognizes it.

Ew, your one of those hypocritical men who like lesbians and not ****.

Heh, fair do's

Personally I find it interesting that batwoman ends up a lesbian, stops all the ''oh my goshing'' at batman... :p

Back