What's new

Beats by Dre

Tpark2163

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Anyone have the beats by Dre. Im interested in buying the Solo's as well as the earbuds. Yay or nay???

I think you should buy. I have 2 heartbeats by lady gaga and they were both magnificent! :)

i haven't had the pleasure of owning, but i've used and loved them .. soon as i can afford them i'm buying the head phones for recording and the earbuds for listening ;p

Not sure that I agree with everyone so far. I think the Beats headphones are a gimmick. Don't get me wrong, they are good, but headphones will the same or better quality can be found for much less money.

You throw a name on a product and the price jumps up.

I'll try and compose a list of the headphones I think can rival them soon.

What country DO you live in?

If you have seen a lot of my post, you would know I am from the True north strong and free! If you still don't know what country I am talking about, Then it is Canada!

What country are you from and why are you proud to be a citizen from that country?

sarahpalinssexslave said:
Kangaroos according to America.
I'm not sure I follow? What do you mean kangaroos according to America.

You live in america I assume?

Jordan said:
I'm not sure I follow? What do you mean kangaroos according to America.

You live in america I assume?

Nah, that screams Australia to me XD

Also, I live in the United States of America.

I'll probably end up moving out of America at some point though. Probably to some place in Europe!

You are all from the US so better write the State you live in or something :)

Macedonia here

South Lincolnshire, England.
It's not such a good country as it used to be but I still prefer being English to anything else.

Back