What's new

begining to think that a headstone may be needed for OKJT

KjAthena

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
:dont-know:.........Thanks for trying Big Dan and Brandon

many Bright Blessings to all

Well just know that you guys will always have a place here to hangout if you want.

Maybe we could add a dj or music style for that section, do you think that would help?

Skid Rowe,

not sure myself but with over a week with only one post on Danny's moving Thread...it appears the board has died...only seeing a bit of movement on the other board......not sure whats up but you have my private email if you want to reach me...oh or call if you still have the number...I'll pop in here now and then to see if the board comes back to life

Athena
"Never blame the rainbows for the rain"

Might have been a combination of a clunky changeover, and an abundance of talk about one subject. I followed the changeover and came back more after the link was installed to get the latest posts in the karaoke section. Karaoke is largely what I am here for, so that was great, but maybe too late to not chase some of the others off. Once I got back to visiting, it was all rehashed topics and what not, so I got out of the lurking habit. Generally anymore, I stay off the forums unless I have something to offer or ask. Speculation is not really my bag. People seem resistant to change and familiarity...

Personally, I got tired of the continuous ranting about the same one or two subjects over and over. I am much more the type of person that only speaks when he has something to say, so I never interjected much into the conversation. None the less, I have been really disappointed that all the bears have climbed into their cave to hibernate.....:supergrin:

The biggest problem is that no matter what the subject is there are those who want to turn every thread they can into abashing this and that thread.

I've seen a few new threads in the KJ sections, thanks to those who are sticking around :abduct:

Back