What's new

Best animated movie

I love animated movies. Toy Story and Shrek are very well done and probably some of the best animated movies ever made. On a more serious note, Avatar was alsoo expertly done and the transition between real life and the animated one was amazing.

How can you compare the likes of Shrek and Toy Story to that of Avatar?

There is a massive difference and Avatar was certainly the best animated film ever created, it was in the making for 10 years and rightly so, it was a great film and like Lone Wolf said above, the transition made in the film between real life and the animated life was astounding and something never seen before.

I am a huge fan of "The Lion King" I have loved this film ever since it has come out and I have seen it so many times that everyone has lost count. It's an amazing film and I feel that it possibly the greatest film of all time. It is just such a fun film to view and makes you happy by just watching it. I normally watch it a few times a year still. It reminds me a lot of my childhood and that is possibly why it is such a good film.

Panik said:
I am a huge fan of "The Lion King" I have loved this film ever since it has come out and I have seen it so many times that everyone has lost count. It's an amazing film and I feel that it possibly the greatest film of all time. It is just such a fun film to view and makes you happy by just watching it. I normally watch it a few times a year still. It reminds me a lot of my childhood and that is possibly why it is such a good film.

Oh, The Lion King :'D
It's so cuteeeee. The trilogy practically made my childhood. :D I watched it again a couple of years ago with my baby cousin, and still loved it.

Back