What's new

Best antivirus

Mumups

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I wanted too see what antivirus programs you guys use, I currently use McAfee for antivirus because it's the best thing since sliced bread for the computer

i am using kaspersky antivirus
and i think its the best antivirus

I use Malwarebyte's Anti Malware for quick and full scans occasionaly. Then I use Microsoft Security Essentials for the live protection. Both are easy to use, and low on system resources. I haven't had any issues so far.

Same with Milkboat, I use Malwarebyte's Anti Malware. It does a quick simple scan which doesn't take a lot of time.

I use "avast!" and "SpyBot Search & Destroy".
They're both great anti viruses and they don't collide with eachother, I am however thinking about getting McAfee instead of avast.
Thoughts?

Tall Ace said:
I use "avast!" and "SpyBot Search & Destroy".
They're both great anti viruses and they don't collide with eachother, I am however thinking about getting McAfee instead of avast.
Thoughts?

I find and have read that McAfee has a lot of false positives. Which means it flags files that are safe as dangerous. If you're not having any issues with avast, I wouldn't switch to McAfee.

at first, i use Eset NOD32, but it missed some virus during scanning. then i moved to Bitdefender until now
its simple, safe, and also has "Game Mode" feature, it's very suitable for a gamer like me

I use Microsoft Security Essentials, it's free and it works fine.

I do not use any anti-virus programs. I might download one to avoid viruses. I'm going to use your one.

i use microsoft essential, i think, it is the best antivirus for me and it is free

Back