What's new

Best ball handler in the NBA?

Rondo! First off, I am a huge Celtics fan and second, the dude is amazing! There can be no second Michael Jordan, no second Magic Johnson, etc but just as people say that Kobe is as close as you can get to MJ, I think that Rondo is as close as you can get to Magic, especially if he improves his jump shot even more. Great player with a great eye fort the game of basketball.
Rondo is a great point guard. Jeremy Lin reminds me of Rondo but Lin can actually shoot.
<a href="http://badgesociety.com">Badge Society</a>

Yes, Steve Nash does have the best handles in the NBA maybe not the flashiest but he knows how to handle the ball and never picks up his dribble.
Honorable mentions go to Rondo and C.Paul. Rondo, Rose and CP3 are better all-around point guards.

Steve Nash is an obvious choice.. but some of these younger players can really handle the ball and keep their dribble alive..

Lin, Irving, Rubio.. all are very good ball handlers

Lin is a good player but he has no left hand.
CP3 by far is the best ball handler
<a href="http://badgesociety.com">Badge Society</a>

I'd have to say Lebron James to be honest. I don't like the guy very much, but he definitely does know how to handle a ball.

I'd go with Derrick Rose. That dude is very skillful in handling the ball. Plus he's got some nice moves and can break ankles easily. Yep, and Rajon Rando too. Although I choose Derrick Rose over Rando though.

Handling ball should be all around. Bringing the ball, dribbling, passing, going to the basket with the ball and playing with it. Really Nash is one of the best now. CP3 alos and Rubio.

Definitely Steve Nash. He might not be the best of the best right now, but all time, considering all the experience that he has and the fundamentals one can not argue otherwise

Steve Nash is an obvious choice.. but some of these younger players can really handle the ball and keep their dribble alive..

Lin, Irving, Rubio.. all are very good ball handlers
CP3 is a great point guard and he will pick your pocket quicker than anyone. Rondo is also a great guard and will steal the ball if he catches you off guard. www.badgesociety.com

The best would be the person that gets the least turnovers so I have to say Chris Paul. What good is flashy dribbling if it doesn't get you anywhere?

I would say either Rondo or Rose. Rose is so successful in driving to the net because he catches the opposing guard with his quickness, but also his ball handling ability.
Rondo on the other hand, utilizes his ball handling skills with his great court vision.
I'm not saying that there's others who can't use their ball handling skills, it's just that these two stand out the most to me.

I agree with Rondo and Rose also on the top list. I miss A.I. He was really good to and ankle breaker.

Rose is insane when he dribbles. He has this crazy athletic ability. He flies when he goes up for the dunk.

Rose is insane when he dribbles. He has this crazy athletic ability. He flies when he goes up for the dunk.

Don't forget about being too fast on going to the hoop and finishes strong and with style. Really unbelievable player.

Rajon Rondo in my opinion is the best ball handler.

I would say Rose. It's a little bit hard to judge and I suppose fairly subjective, but he has the ball in his hands almost the entirety of every offensive possession without turning it over excessively while being able to score at a high rate.

Back