What's new

Best Console

Gamecube

gamecube is better, or should i say nitendo. Nitendo wants the graphics engines on their games well done, and with the gamecubes power, its no suprise that it has the best graphics. If PS2 and Xbox would use better graphic engines, their games would look good too.

PS2 all the way

well, the gamecube has the best controller, the disks can get lost, and the smallest and lightest of the three.

The Xbox rather has the worst controller, the largest and heaviest of the three.

Finally, the PS2 has an average controller and if your PS2 gets dropped your in deep doo-doo, [im in school right now i cant say the other word :)] and its the best system :).

Actually, the Xbox S controller isn't that much bigger than the GC controller, and frankly, the larger controllers feel better in my hands than the smaller ones of the PS2.

I'm not a console fan, though, so my vote goes with the PC, even though I agree that it doesn't belong in this poll.

best

I think as far as gaming systems go, it's Gamecube for various reasons.

No extras to make it more expensive

Most exclusive game library(also has titles from all other systems)

Has least expensive equipment

Has GBA connnectivity, improving gameplay to 12 out of 10

Can be pushed to extraordinary graphical limits

is smaller than other systems, making transportation easier

Has four controller slots rather than a multi-tap device that costs $30 to $50 extra.

After it would come PS2 because of its games, most advanced graphics engine, and excellent controllers, but XBox is practically an extension to a PC or a PC in itself. And anyway, all games exclusive to XBox can be found for PC as well. The problem with the DVD-playing systems is that DVDs have to run at faster speeds than game discs, so they wear out and ultimately ruin the system. My cousins learned this the hard way

You know what? Everywhere I go, the debate is always the same. XBox fans say that it rules and is far beyond the others, but give no reason, PS2 people always say that it's best because of its specs and controllers, and gamecube fans always say it's best because of it's game library and inexpensiveness. It's always the same.
Of course I'm not saying it's a real problem, except that XB fans need to share a little on why it is "so far beyond all others".

IQ/Danny

Nintendo Gamecube. Cuz' I figure, if I'm going to spend my time playing video games, I'm going to play the best games, the kind that a person put their entire heart and soul into making it. So I strongly agree to the poll results thus far. :nod:

XBox is a PC

id rather play xbox then pc, less to deal with

i know pc's got lots of problems but it's upgradable and the best thing about it is that you can download some other goodies from the internet while i reckon the console has limited options................
so i think pc's the best............

I would be tempted to go with the xbox, but to tell the truth, it's the Dreamcast who gets my vote.

Nothing beats the ability to surf the web on 56k or broadband (depending of the modem you bought) and play a wide array of online games for free (No subscription fee).

Peripherals like keyboard, mouse, were easily accessible and cheap.The system was really resistant, design was nice and a lot of good games were released. (Phantasy Star Online, Shenmue, Shenmue 2, Sonic Adventure, to name a few)

pc but im using one now so i think ps2 !!!!!! got the most games more than gamecube and x****

so undefined ps2

:cool: :cool:

I tell thee, I own a top of the range PC. It's by faaaar the best for FPS (First Person Shoters) which is kinda my style. Xbox is totally testicles. It's no different than a pc. And not even as good as the one I own. PLUS all it's games like HALO come out on PC anyway.. even if it is a little further down the line. It still happens. And it's better when it does. I own a gamecube because it's by far the best console NINTENDO started it all I tell thee! It's the shiznit! Before Playstations what did you all play.. If you say a sega console you get slapped because they don't even exist anymore shows how good they were! Ps2 is just old now anyway.. Nintendo games rule! Zelda is best! and Resi games. And for y'all info All consoles have online capability and all have 56k and broadband aswell. Just Microsoft like to take more money from you for xbox live where as Ps2 and Cube make you pay for your own ISP which is good enough if you already have one for your pc!!

I have all of the 'consoles' posted. My favorite has to be the xbox, to me the quality is way better. My PS2 crapped out on me, doesnt play any games with blue on the bottom, dvds, cds, or PS1 games. Gamecube just doesn't have a great selection of games like the other two. PC is cool, I just don't have a high end machine. And the GBA really doesnt have any flaws, just no online capabilities. XBOX has it all as far as my gaming experiences go... and just like two words: HALO 2

ps2

ps2. it has to be really, since it won the console war.

Back