What's new

Best Dunker?

Currently Blake Griffin by far. He's very creative.
<a href="http://badgesociety.com">Badge Society</a>

My favorite person that had the best dunk is Jordan. It seems like if started to jump to the basket from mid court to make a dunk. Besides Micheal is a human highlight real with some of the best plays ever.

I would have to go with Michael Jordan. He could play any position you give him. I would like to see him come back and dunk it one more time!

I consider Vince Carter, Michael Jordan and Kobe Byrant as the best dunker ever. It's not about how hard you dunk the ball but it's a matter of beauty and perfection. They just look so graceful when they make their way to the basket.

It's Vince Carter no contest for me. Blake throws down some nice dunks, but Vince just had it when it comes to creativity and power combined with some grace thrown in as well. He was also the originator for many of the dunks seen today, so he should get more credit for that too.

The greatest ever is definitely Vince Carter. He could flat out jump and just throw the ball down. I loved his reverse slams with the double pump. Blake Griffin is the best in the league now. He reminds me of Carter dunking, yet he is bigger and he adds his own flare.

Back