What's new

Best FTP Client

FTP Software

nightlinker said:
thedudleys said:
coffecup is the biggest one that i ever heard about...

:D

is it good and free??? i was hoping to get a free ftp..
It's free software...

CoffeeCup Free FTP 3.0

screen_small.png

Free FTP Software makes Uploads and Downloads a Snap! CoffeeCup Free FTP is a fast no frills FTP program that makes it easy to drag and drop files to and from your Website. It supports multiple server profiles....
Link: http://www.coffeecup.com/free-ftp/

FTP Software

well i guess its free but not sure how it works though....good luck with it... and thanks for the link to it...

FTP Software

thedudleys said:
well i guess its free but not sure how it works though....good luck with it... and thanks for the link to it...

It's easy to work...
Al you have to do is specify the FTP address,password and port(normally 21 or 23) and you can then operate it like a normal FTP client...:)

FTP Software

adithya said:
thedudleys said:

It's easy to work...
Al you have to do is specify the FTP address,password and port(normally 21 or 23) and you can then operate it like a normal FTP client...:)

well i still like filezilla... i dont know why... but its nice and also smart FTP...

FTP Software

I am currently trying to figure out how Smart FTP Client works ...

FTP Software

avi007o said:
I am currently trying to figure out how Smart FTP Client works ...

well its pretty easy actually.. just like other FTP :D

FTP Software

portable versions anyone used yet?

some mentioned above are also portable too

saves installing

FTP Software

I like FlashFXP
I have the paid version, bought it years ago
than lost the key, so I bought it again..lol

FTP Software

Filezilla here. I love that it works on Win, Linux, and Mac. When I install/reinstall a system I just copy the profile folder over so I don't have to resave all my hosts. :)

I am really starting to like Ipswitch WS_FTP

Use that and WinSCP and also Filezilla :)

Filezilla is pretty awesome for a freebie. It's probably the best one out of the freebies to be totally fair.

Back