Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ziroi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

harry

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
This a debate I have had in my mind for a veeery long time. Each one has its pros and cons I believe. Blizzard for example make amazing games but takes very long to publish them. Throw in your opinion!

P.S. If there are any companies I missed feel free to talk about em.

I'm saying ubi soft big time!

Matrix Online, can't beat that.

Even on the consoles this company kicks butt, Timesplitters series! Best split screen Multyplayer experience around, Can't deny it!

O c'mon people, I thought this thread would be jam packed. For a site about gaming, not many people care about games.

I'm not huge on PC games but I definitely like Blizzard and Westwood (which is under EA) games.

VALVe. No doubt that the Half-Life (soon) series rules. Half-Life 2 is so close, too! :D Blizzard and Ubi are second. Everyone else: dead last.

I'd have to say Microsoft - yes, you heard me, Microsoft. They've got some pretty amazing games when you think about it, like Rise of Nations, Flight Simulator, Age of Mythology, and more.

****NOTE*: THey are no more Infogrames... They have changed their name to Atari.***

Bah! Blizzard is the best company for PC Games and u know it :p

Blizzard are good but i like EA as well. tough to choose me thinks :p .

I'l say Blizzard, becasue there games are always incredible and dont seem to die out. D2 is pretty old, and it's as strong as ever. And they have incredible expansions, as well as the best online experiance i've ever...experianced:p

I would also have to say Blizzard. They make good quality games. I have to say that I hate EA games too- garbage games for the most part.

id software cuz they pioneered the FPS genre

I voted Blizzard. They make games that last. People till this day are still playing Diablo. Thats the only proof you need that they rock.

I also wanted to mention SquareSoft. I love the Final Fantasy series on PC or console. :delight:

The new baseball game for EA (MVP Baseball 2003) is a definete improvement over Triple Play. I own it and love it. :)

Back