What's new

Best signings? (Football/Soccer)

FootyFred

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Best signings in the past couple of years?
My vote goes to Demba Ba, Scott Parker and possibly Pogrebnyak.

Jordan Rhodes for us :)

Ba was a real gem found by West Ham initially, Newcastle rightly took advantage.

Vincent Kompany is a fantastic signing for Man City and still does not really get any plaudits. Sessegnon and James Mclean have really impressed me and were really bargain signings.

Demba Ba is very talented. I think Newcastle did the right thing by signing him. The are bound to reap the rewards of this decision. Scott Parker and Vincent Kompany are other notable high profile signups.

Demba Ba and Scott Parker are very astute and shrewd signings. I think Pogrebnyak needs to perform for a few more games before we can pass the verdict on him, but he seems really good and strong.

I think Rafalel Vander Vaart is a great signing and for 8 mn is a huge bargain. Whenever he has played he has always been a huge influence on Spurs.

I would say Matt Richie. That kid really plays high quality soccer.

Demba Ba, amazing talent, best signing so far I think.
But there are also other signings, like Alexis Sanchez, amazing player, Alex that came to PSG is a pretty good signing, he is old but gives great contribution to the team so far, also I should mention Mata, amazing player, probably the best at the moment in Chelsea, and Oriol Romeu also from Chelsea, very talented and young.

The entire January transfers at Spurs - Little Pea at United and the entire Manchester City team - enough said really lol

The entire January transfers at Spurs - Little Pea at United and the entire Manchester City team - enough said really lol

The Manchester City team, this is sad, a team that is just driven by money.
They don't have any depth in the team, even the "old" people in the team are there from 2009.
I really want to find out more about the history of that club, how it became one of the best clubs in the Barclays PL, looks very interesting.

Back