What's new

best/worst things about winter

Eison

Legend Of The Universe
PF Member
Reaction score
I love the feeling of waking up and being all warm and cozy in bed when you still have a little while before you have to get up for work or better yet if you don't have to get up at a certain time at all. I think I look forward to sleeping in on the weekends a lot more when it is cold out than any other time fo the year just because of that.

But I am not much for cold weather or the holidays so that is easily my least favorite stuff about the winter season. Anybody else have some season specific likes and dislikes?

i realy like it when it´s cold and snowing outside and i sit at the window and just enjoy the sight. it´s also nice to talk a walk in the snow.

the only thing i hate about the winter is driving, especialy when it´s a horrible snow storm or everywhere is ice. :mad:

the only good thing about winter is that it makes you appreciate summer all the more.

What's this winter that everyone keeps talking about?

Best thing I like is driving in the snow, you can really get crazy and have some fun, thats in big parking lots when stores are closed or on non-populated streets not out on the open roads where there are other drivers and people walking.

Worst thing is the millions of other drivers that don't know how to control their car on snow and ice and have to drive 10mph on a 40mph road.

And they are usually the ones the get in and cause accidents because their so nervous while driving in/on snow and ice they over compensate big time when reacting to a situation on the road.

the only good thing about winter is that it makes you appreciate summer all the more.
I don't which I like better, summer may have an edge for me just because the girls wear less :p

What's this winter that everyone keeps talking about?
:lol: Southern ****.

It's probably a lot colder up here of course but we haven't got any snow yet :mad: A few flurries a month ago but nothing that has stuck to the ground. I don't mind if it's cold out if we have some snow, but with no snow the cold kind a sucks.

I also hate when it's just above freezing and rains, that blows

i hate being cold in the winter. i hate being hot in the summer. i hate getting wet in the spring and i hate getting blown over by wind in the fall.

I ****ing hate wind.
:think:
maybe i should reconsider my plan to buy a motorcycle.

I ****ing hate wind.
:think:
maybe i should reconsider my plan to buy a motorcycle.

u should buy one and take me for a joy ride. i may hate the wind but i love being on bikes.

If I get one it'll be a chopper, with only room for one.

Back