What's new

Betting on Baseball

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkPassenger

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Who is ready to bet on baseball? Do any of you have a good winning system?

Don't bet heavy favorites. If you plan on doing it for the long run, bet underdogs and you'll probably come out on top if you know what you're doing.

If you are going to bet, don't use money. Make it a meal or a fun night out on the town with everyone who bets. The winner gets their night out paid for and everyone has a good time. Then it isn't so frustrating when you lose or lonely when you win.

I for one don't really bet on sports. I have known others who have, and it is a spit on the winners and losers of betting on sports including baseball. If I do bet it would be small. But not on baseball though.

I don't bet on sports, unless it is a small, friendly wager. I think it's too easy to lose your money.

I do occasionally, but the real thing to remember is that if it was really that easy, everyone would be rich. It's fun to do sometimes, but never bet enough that you couldn't stand to lose it.

If you are going to bet, don't use money. Make it a meal or a fun night out on the town with everyone who bets. The winner gets their night out paid for and everyone has a good time. Then it isn't so frustrating when you lose or lonely when you win.

That kind of takes the fun out of it. I always bet cash unless it is a rivalry college game. Then We bet gear, or some type of humiliation.

Not many betters here I guess. I like doing it. Its fun. There are so many theories out there. Everyone who bets has their own

I've learned long about my hard lesson about sports betting. Me losing a $200 bet was more than enough for me thanks.

Best system is probably not to bet at all. The vig charged on betting makes it very difficult to beat unless you happen to be better than everyone else at it. Very few people are able to beat sports betting at all.

I live in Las Vegas and love to bet on sports. I just do it for fun though and never bet more then I can afford to lose (took a lot of practice to get there). Like someone mentioned the juice is very hard to overcome unless you are very good. Most people make money betting on sports using arbitrage which is a sure thing but takes lots of work and coordination. Lately I have been getting into Fantasy Sports and betting daily on that as I really like the tournament aspect to the challenges and it also seems like those who put in the work can gain an advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back