What's new

Beyonce Admits She's Not So Good At Karaoke

But she's been tainted by Jay-Z...that just dropped her bootylicious rating down a bit.

Of course you are correct. Jay-Z ain't the one, never will be, but you're right, she has been tainted by him. Of all the guys she could have, she picks him. Maybe someone like Jamie Fox, Usher, or even me, but Jay-Z.
So to boost her ratings back up, she needs to drop Jay-Z and decontamination procedures should begin at once. Scrub her down with bleach and give her a nice bubble bath, and she'll be good to go. :sqbiggrin::sqlaugh:

Speaking of younger female vocalists: How about Alicia Keys? I think she's way better than Beyonce she's got a beautiful voice although I'm not sure she has the vocal range of Beyonce.

Mary J Blidge when she's not trying to rap has a nice voice too.

There's a relatively new singer out, I cannot think of her name right but she's either from England or Ireland and has a newer 'lovey-dovey' pop hit out, that has an excellent voice. I actually stopped what I was doing and listened for them to say her name, and they did but I forgot it. :eek:

Speaking of younger female vocalists: How about Alicia Keys? I think she's way better than Beyonce she's got a beautiful voice although I'm not sure she has the vocal range of Beyonce.

Mary J Blidge when she's not trying to rap has a nice voice too.

There's a relatively new singer out, I cannot think of her name right but she's either from England or Ireland and has a newer 'lovey-dovey' pop hit out, that has an excellent voice. I actually stopped what I was doing and listened for them to say her name, and they did but I forgot it. :eek:

Are you talking about Leona Lewis?

If there was any question about Beyonce's singing ability, those video's just removed all doubt. Terrible. Sorry.

**** Brian you are a troll! LOL :sqwink:

I guess you better stick with Barbara and Janis Joplin.......:sqlaugh:

Back