What's new

Billing Software

Allan

It's All Good
PF Member
Reaction score
If you a reseller account what billing software do you use?

I used to use WHCMS but I really took a liking to the new version of ThehostingTool that was just released.It's a great update and very user friendly.

If you are looking for paid biilling script I would recommend WHMCS, Its the best I can find. And among the free ones, I would recommend BoxBilling.

Purchase order organizer software provides the flexible solution for the Windows users to manage and maintain Company sales/purchase and inventory records in the easiest way. Purchase order database manager helps business users to keep track of Customer, Vendor, Stock and other related data in efficient manner. :p

Pgp Encryption, Pgp

July 2013 Update

The forum has been updated to Xenforo 1.2 and a lot of things have changed. There are categories, forum expansions have been done, and the VIP System has been set up. In fact I redid the design all together and made it about 25 times more badass. New staff members have been added and some have been lost Chris and I have decided that inactive staff members will be taken off the staff roster - this is a new forum and it will take dedication to start it. So if you are not active or if you are not going to be active...don't ask to be a staff member. If there is anything you can think of that would make this community better send Frost a message.

Also the premium member system has been set up. It can be found in account upgrades.

Awesome, loving the graphical changes.

I too love it. Glad to see some nice progress going on. As well as the new XenForo editor. Looks much better then the old. I just hope it wont be to much trouble to update when the stable release comes out :p

Jordan said:
I too love it. Glad to see some nice progress going on. As well as the new XenForo editor. Looks much better then the old. I just hope it wont be to much trouble to update when the stable release comes out :p

Nah it was easy as pie. No problems at all. The only issues are a lot of the mods wont work. For example TMS throws back a fatal error. Post Images kinda/sorta works but Liam is trying to fix it. BD Tags definitely does not work and throws fatal errors out too. So don't update your board until the guy who made BD Tags updates lol.

Frost said:
Nah it was easy as pie. No problems at all. The only issues are a lot of the mods wont work. For example TMS throws back a fatal error. Post Images kinda/sorta works but Liam is trying to fix it. BD Tags definitely does not work and throws fatal errors out too. So don't update your board until the guy who made BD Tags updates lol.

You should not need bd tags. @Frost works fine. XenForo 1.2 eliminates the use of that addon all together. The 1.2 update comes with a built in tagging feature.

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/a-new-editor-and-much-much-more.50519/

Oh nice, I love tags, it was a feature of vB that I loved, make it easier to get the attention of others.

@Nicholas
XD

Thanks for all the hard work to keep this place going so good!! :)

Back