What's new

Black Ops VS MW2?

Tannith01

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Well there's been a lot of debate. But which one do you think is better? Black Ops. Or Modern Warfare 2? :D

I personaly like MW2 better. Better graphics. I like that you don't have to buy your things. You earn them as you level.. Killstreaks aren't as Over-Powering.. Better guns. But all of that is just my oppinion.

Lol.
Mw2 Killstreaks are way over powered.
I like black ops alot more. it take skill
i mean you knoiw how many nuke sin mw2 i have gotten by not moving and shooting a noob tube?

Yeah imma have to agree with Spartan on this one. MW2 takes no skill and is over run with explosives. In Black Ops killstreaks don't stack so it takes more skill to get the higher ones.

I also like how much more fast pace Black Ops is compared to MW2. But then again, this is just my opinion :)

I created a thread exactly about this just without a poll..

MW2 here. I'm pretty good but Black Ops just isn't me. I think there's as many noobs and noob stuff in Black Ops as there is in MW2. MW2 just have something about it that makes it way more awesome.

Nah. Yeah I agree with the Nube Tubing. But Black Ops everywhere you go you either get killed right away and die. Or get so close to a killstreak and get killed in a stupid way. Vs MW2. How can you say that the Killstreaks are OP? They are able to be blown down but in Black Ops everytime you try you get instantly killed by the killstreak or by another player. Mw2= FTW

Also. Black Ops is full of 5 year old screaming so loud your eardrums burst. IN MW2 there are actually mature players..

I have to agree that Mw2's killstreak are messed up. But taking that out of the comparison Mw2 beats out Black ops. When Mw2 came out, I played it every second I got. I stopped playing when Black ops came out. I hated black ops. I was going to return it (about a month later) but decided to play another game just to see if I changed. NOPE I took it out and broke it there on the spot.

Black Op's overall gameplay and feel of the game sucks drastically compared to Mw2. Also BO doesn't take more skill. I know players that are amazing. but they hated black ops as well. I got to 10th prestige really quickly on Mw2 (cuz I played ALOT) but I quit on BO after the 5th prestige.

Black Ops doesn't take skill at all.
Atleast not on a computer.
I would say that all shooting games on xbox/PS3 takes skill. Atleast when it's online!
MW2 is my favorite.

These games are both meh for me, but I guess I pick MW2 because it's the one I have played the most, what would make these games awesome are Dinosaurs, activision needs more dinosaurs in their games, take a look at Dino D-Day, what makes that game great? Dinosaurs. Plain and simple.

No but for real though, MW2 has better weaponry and cool players playing it even though I play it on the PC, it runs smoothly and the satisfaction you get when getting a killstreak to get the Tactical Nuke is fantastic.

I agree with Tall Ace. "These games are both meh for me." Battlefield.. I seem to love much better than Call of Duty. I'll eventually play Modern Warfare 3. Though, I don't believe I'll like it just as much as the other games they have made.

You know whats funny before BO came out I told all of my friend it was going to suck, but no! no one believed me so I got it too so I could play with them. Now they are like "you were right dude" :p

I'm tired of the COD series. I'll get MW3 though because they are adding many more veichles to the campaign. (if they have it in multiplayer that'd be bass arse). I would much rather play Battlefield 3 or Assassin's Creed: Revelations than MW3

Assasin's creed Revelations<3
I'm looking SO much forward to that game!

Defiantly Black Ops. Treyarch are really good with their post launch support while Infinity Ward gave up after a few months,

I can't choose. They're both awesome. MW2 has better grpahics, but Black Ops is still good and nice.

i vote for Mw2

because aim with modern style

and technology

Back