What's new

Blake Griffin Monster Dunks

Blake Griffin is an athletic freak with hops. I also enjoy watching him play and the plethora of dunks he exihibits. Deffinetly surprises me with his jams.

This guy is a beast. His head almost looks like it's going to hit the rim, that's how high he jumps. He is one of the most graceful dunkers in the NBA right now.

I used to really enjoy Blake but now im starting to think he's really disrespectful to other players. Yes, you can make monster dunks but half the time i see him pushing the defender down with one arm while dunking with the other which should result in a push off foul. I don't think he's all that if you took away his ablility to dunk he would be a below average player who can't make a free throw to save his life.

I used to really enjoy Blake but now im starting to think he's really disrespectful to other players. Yes, you can make monster dunks but half the time i see him pushing the defender down with one arm while dunking with the other which should result in a push off foul. I don't think he's all that if you took away his ablility to dunk he would be a below average player who can't make a free throw to save his life.

Griffin loves to dunk and his athleticism is really formidable but that's all he is a great dunker i really think he should work he developing his game beyond dunking, than he will became that great player we want him to be.

He really throws down some nasty dunks, but still can't say I'm too big of fan of his and the way he complains all the time. The dunks are impressive and fun to watch though.

I typically like his dunks on Pau Gasol. If you watch other videos where Pau Gasol is getting dunked on in slow motion- it's priceless :D.

I typically like his dunks on Pau Gasol. If you watch other videos where Pau Gasol is getting dunked on in slow motion- it's priceless :D.

Dude, any time I watch a Blake Griffin dunk in slow motion, I'd be playing some epic music in my head. Like "O Fortuna" or something like that. I'm serious. It's like watching a massacre.

Dude, any time I watch a Blake Griffin dunk in slow motion, I'd be playing some epic music in my head. Like "O Fortuna" or something like that. I'm serious. It's like watching a massacre.

I wonder how players would feel after getting dunked on Blake Griffin. It's either an honor or a total embarrassment. It's funny sometimes watching their faces too as if they're thinking "What the heck is happening?! Whose this on top of me?!"

That was a sick video. Blake Griffin is a beast at dunking. He has amazing ups.

Back