What's new

BLTs

Naiwen

Chief Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
So BLTs stand for bacon, lettuces, and tomatoes. So yeah, do you like it, or not? And if yes, why, if not, then why not? I love it with ketchup, mayo and etc.

Ah now you're talking! Quite possibly the most perfect sandwich ever put together. Bacon, lettuce and tomato! I like it on toast or white bread, either are fine and like it with mayo, salt, and pepper!

I ate bacon few weeks back. It was awesome and so nice..

Castle said:
Ah now you're talking! Quite possibly the most perfect sandwich ever put together. Bacon, lettuce and tomato! I like it on toast or white bread, either are fine and like it with mayo, salt, and pepper!

Glad we agree eh? Or we're on the same mind!

What type of graphical work do you do?

As the title says.
If you have photoshop, or gimp, what do you use it for?
Creating forum signatures & avatars? Wallpapers ? Offical Work(stuff that is going to be used by a proffesional company)
I mostly use it for forums, but here and there I do make some wallpapers.

I have photoshop, paint.net and paint sai I use photoshop and paint.net for signitures and paint sai to draw

For me, (I have Photoshop) I tend to use it for creating the odd avatar for my site (to replace the default WP ones) and the odd image here and there. I'm no amazing artist but I can get the job done when I put the effort into it, haha. I created a really cool wallpaper once and I have done a few lately, maybe I should get back into doing stuff like that, I do enjoy it!

Any of you gents use manga studios? I do if you wanted to know.

I've heard of it but I'm not artistically talented enough for manga lol. My level in that regard is stuck somewhere in the range of squiggly lines and stick figures.

I'm really not that good at large graphics, so I mostly stick with creating logos and banners. If I ever need something bigger than a featured image on my blog, then I usually send it off to one of my friends to do it for me.

Back