What's new

BOY CHAT

superMAN said:
Actually who wants a chick who is gonna steal your porridge????????
Break your chair.
And sleep in your bed without you!!!!!!!!!!!
Besides I prefer brunettes. :p

Who doesn't like brunettes they are the ones who have the best natural "assets".:thumbsup:

I am partial to brunettes myself. But whenever I am watching TV anytime I say oh she's HOT or CUTE, it seems she is blonde. I guess I prefer blondes on TV, but brunettes by my side!!!

BabyBuddha said:
They say blondes are more fun.....but that remains to be seen. :p

I can vouch for you Buddha. I have yet to be with one blonde that wasn't a complete bore.

Blegh that justs keeps me even more determined to stay away from them :p

They say blonds are more fun, but they also say they are stupid.

Yup it's true I have heard that too before. But like anything else there is always an exception to the rule.

Hey what's wrong with auburn hair or red heads. No one want those she devils?!? LOL

Vixen said:
Yup it's true I have heard that too before. But like anything else there is always an exception to the rule.

Yea thats true, but if what they say is true prepare to get your fine tooth comb out to find the intelligent ones.

I don't know, I think that some of them also put on a show sometimes.

Chrisl0 said:
A guess but maybe its genetic?

That they put on a show or that they are stupid??? I am not sure I understand what you mean.

Some blonds are excel at playing dumb but don't kid yourself. They are as clever as a fox. What better way to get everyone to do something for you then to play the helpless simpleton? Crafty if you ask me! And most men are too stupid to even realize they are being played!

I see a survival trait, they are like a parasite. Clever indeed.

ANGLOIRISH said:
Some blonds are excel at playing dumb but don't kid yourself. They are as clever as a fox. What better way to get everyone to do something for you then to play the helpless simpleton? Crafty if you ask me! And most men are too stupid to even realize they are being played!

Hey if you got the skills use them!! ;)

Back