What's new

Brandon Roy planning to make comeback

Although I am not a fan of the blazers, I've always been a huge fan of Brandon Roy. He plays the game with a flow that reminds me of Clyde, and his humble personality makes him a great teammate. It's sad to see such a talent break down, while the rest of the league hands max contracts to some players that clearly don't deserve it. Best of luck! Here's to Roy returning back to his old form!

It's hard NOT to be a fan of Brandon Roy.

He's like Derrick Rose, where he doesn't get himself into any stupid crap and all he does in play ball.

I'm rooting for him to make it back. Very fun player to watch as he could do it all on the court. Sucks having a career cut so short due to injuries out of his control.

I'm rooting for him to make it back. Very fun player to watch as he could do it all on the court. Sucks having a career cut so short due to injuries out of his control.

I'm starting to see that the kind of injuries he had in particular seem to happen to the bigger name players for their respective teams.

It tends to make me believe that they're forced to do TOO much on their teams and overstress themselves as a result.

And if that's true, then that could somewhat be the organization's fault for not giving their major star on whatever team enough support to where he doesn't always have to stress himself

It's a shame to see such a great player's performance on the court being hindered by injuries. Unfortunately, to play at such a high level also requires the body to be able to take massive amounts of impact and constant tolls. I'm rooting for Roy.

He's like Derrick Rose, where he doesn't get himself into any stupid crap and all he does in play ball.

So true great player, good guy. Unfortunately, his wheels are done. No way he makes it back.

That is exactly the comparison I was going to make. Derrick Rose has knee problems too he wears pads on his legs. Thought he screwed his knee up again lastnight when him and Tony Parker ran into eachother. But yea knee and ankle injuries are just a big part of basketball

Brandon Roy coming back? I think he should be concerned how bad are his knees when playing the game he loves. But hey, anything his possible. He should need more rest and treatment before he officially comes back to the roster.

But for Greg Oden? Ouch!!! I think he should be the one to retire and never come back, can't believe Portland has wasted their money on him.

I feel pretty bad about what happened to him, he had a great future ahead of him but still if he thinks he can play let him try what the worst thing that can happen he leaving basketball for good which is his other option right now, so why not take a shot at returning

Back