What's new

Breaking bad

Ash

Chief Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else here watch Breaking Bad? How do you find the show - like it, love it, hate it? 
I only recently started watching it and have to say it's a really good show to be honest, am loving it at the moment <3

Watched it a while back and oh my gosh I fell in love, literally could not stop myself from watching it. Felt strange when it ended and there was nothing left to watch :<

Ganja said:
Watched it a while back and oh my gosh I fell in love, literally could not stop myself from watching it. Felt strange when it ended and there was nothing left to watch :<

Tends to happen with most tv shows doesn't it? I remember when I finished watching the Big Bang Theory, I had no clue what to do anymore :lol:

Can't say I really get hooked on too many TV shows. There are a few I enjoy watching but there more of shows which I'll put on if I'm flicking through TV channels and see one of them is on. I loved TBBT but never finished it, I believe there's loads of newer episodes out which I haven't seen yet although I've seen all the older episodes about 8-10 times per haha

Breaking bad is one of those shows that you start to watch and feel disturbed and question why people enjoy it at all, but the more it progress the better it keeps getting. You want to know how far it goes and what will happen. Overall I enjoyed the ride. Let us know what you think of the series once you finish it. :D

Havn't watched it in a while. Think I stopped on episode 5 or 6 as I got addicted to watching Narcos. The bit with all the blood and body parts in the bath tub that ends up all over the floor was especially disturbing in my opinion. It was quite difficult to watch that part

Back