What's new

Breaking News! Peyton changed his mind and is heading to Miami!

WarEagle64

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
April Fools! Made ya look! :eek4dance::eek4dance::eek4dance::eek4dance:

Too funny! I totally was just about to call my brother (a huge Miami fan), and decided I should read on first! Thanks for the laugh!

I would hate to see that as a New England fan. I do hope Peyton Manning is able to perform well this season though. If the Broncos defense can play up to their potential, I can definitely see them making a solid run at the AFC championship.

I knew this was a april fools lol. But I will give you credit for getting me to look and turn my head lol.

OMG you totally got me! I was just about to wake my husband up and tell him the great news. He sure would have been upset with me!!

Too funny. Unfortunately, Miami has literally nothing appealing to a quarterback right now. Decent line, but mediocre running game and ZERO at WR.

This too good of a joke. Thank you it definitely me look to see if it was true. This was a great April fool's joke. You have two thumbs up for this joke and made some of us to look at this thread.

Yeah I fell for that.. good one!

Too funny. Unfortunately, Miami has literally nothing appealing to a quarterback right now. Decent line, but mediocre running game and ZERO at WR.

As a Dolphins fan, it pains me greatly but I have to agree with Ruckus91 in his assessment of the team. I also have to point out that the Dolphins' front office is really subpar as far as the decision-making process is concerned.

The Dolphins are in such dire straights that I could imagine any Dolphins fan reading this just about crapped his pants. LOL!

I'd believe it if you said Brett Farve changed his mind, and wanted to play again.

No sources needed. That is always a possibility.

You even got me two days later. Well played sir. Well played.

You got me! And I thought I made it past April Fools Day.

lol I almost believed this for a second. I could never see that happening though. There would be so many lawsuits.

I was so shocked when I saw this. At first I thought this was completely real. My heart sank because I am a Broncos fan. This was a great joke and I am glad the Broncos still have Peyton.

Back