What's new

Britney Sends "Dear Fans" Letter

Ron Burgundy

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Britney Spears gets it.

In a 342-word "Dear Fans" letter posted Friday on Spears' official Website, the fallen pop princess said she understands why her faithful are disappointed, and promised to pay them back with a new album and tour "sometime later this year."

"If I were you I'd be unhappy, too, if I had to read what I've been reading every day," Spears wrote. "But trust me, I get it."

Spears did not specifically reference her recent misadventures: the missing underwear; the Paris Hilton confabs; the New Year's nodding off, etc.

Meanwhile, also on Friday, Spears and estranged husband Kevin Federline reached a tentative agreement for joint custody of their two infant sons, Sean and Jayden.

Link To Original Article

:lmao:

I even read on an entertainment site that a couple of her big fan-sites have actually shut down due to her behavior.

:lmao:

I know this is an EXTREMELY unpopular viewpoint, but I actually feel badly for her.

She had superstardom thrust upon her at such a young age, and you get all these people coming out of the woodwork to "advise" her about this and that.

Yes, much of the stupid stuff that has gone on is of her own doing, but I wonder how many of us would not do at least some of the same things if we were in her shoes.

I think all of us make mistakes -- the difference is that most of us don't have cameras following us around in order to record each misstep.

While I don't like much of her music (I do like the song "Toxic"), I hope her return is a very successful one and she goes on to have a very successful career.

i think she has been held to a higher standerd than her peers.

I'd let her blow me though

I'd let her blow me though

I dunno.

The thought of her mouth having been on kevin federline's **** might be enough to put me off.

I'd make her use mouthwash first -- twice.

I know this is an EXTREMELY unpopular viewpoint, but I actually feel badly for her.

She had superstardom thrust upon her at such a young age, and you get all these people coming out of the woodwork to "advise" her about this and that.

Yes, much of the stupid stuff that has gone on is of her own doing, but I wonder how many of us would not do at least some of the same things if we were in her shoes.

I think all of us make mistakes -- the difference is that most of us don't have cameras following us around in order to record each misstep.

While I don't like much of her music (I do like the song "Toxic"), I hope her return is a very successful one and she goes on to have a very successful career.

of course all of us make mistakes and she is just a human like everyone else. but most of the things she has done are more than stupid, and what i realy dislike is the fact that acts dumb and makes some realy big stupid things and then always acts likes nothing has happend. i don´t know if she doesn´t care or if she just is realy realy dumb. after some interviews i have read about i would say it´s the last thing.

oh and i hope she won´t have a successfull comeback, that would also open the doors again for all kind of young Spears wannabes.

I get what you are saying Mark, and I think it has merit. But I don't feel bad for anyone who has had, maybe still has everything and trashes it because she's trash at heart. :D

I get what you are saying Mark, and I think it has merit. But I don't feel bad for anyone who has had, maybe still has everything and trashes it because she's trash at heart. :D

now i understand the meaning of "white trash" i often read online :huh:

now i understand the meaning of "white trash" i often read online :huh:

You can take the girl out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl.

I dunno.

The thought of her mouth having been on kevin federline's **** might be enough to put me off.

I'd make her use mouthwash first -- twice.
:lol: You have a point there

Back