What's new

Bulls are strong

Bulls fan here, their defense is great! They are winning despite several injuries.

They have great depth as well.

Without Derrick Rose they are nothing.

They have good defense but Rondo dropped 30 something points, 15 assists, and 10 rebounds on them yesterday.

rondo, the PG who can't shoot for his life.

True, but they still almost beat Boston.

With Rose playing, Rondo would not have had a triple double because he would have had to guard Derrick. If Hamilton had played, same thing.

Only thing I know about the Bulls is that Michael Jordan played for them.

The Bulls are great defensively because…
1. They play hard, bringing energy to every defensive possession.
2. They play smart, knowing how to best defend their opponent.
3. They play together, on a string, knowing where to be depending on where their teammates are.

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/originals/2012/02/10/20120209_bulls_clip_1.nba

When I read this, I thought of Derrick Rose right away haha. It still makes sense though since he's part of the Bulls.

I've actually been really impressed with their play WITHOUT Rose this year. Deng especially has really stepped up his game. Watching him go 6/9 from deep yesterday, as well as rack up double digit assists for the second straight game was amazing.

Rose is a transcendent player, but I believe they are now 9-2 without him. That's nothing to scoff at!

I've actually been really impressed with their play WITHOUT Rose this year. Deng especially has really stepped up his game. Watching him go 6/9 from deep yesterday, as well as rack up double digit assists for the second straight game was amazing.

Rose is a transcendent player, but I believe they are now 9-2 without him. That's nothing to scoff at!

Exactly, and when he returns from these back problems that he's having they should go another 12-0 haha. I just hope they don't choke in the playoffs but I don't think it'll happen this time because they've learned from last year and their team is much better and well rounded.

I totally agree. The Bulls are looking really good right now.

But just because I'm a die-hard fan I have to say:
They're not looking as good as the Lakers :D

This year's Bulls are looking great, hopefully they improve more but I don't see them taking the Championship this year, maybe in two more years just because their team is still young, more room for improvement especially Noah.

The team is playing really good without DROSE. Offensive and defensive stats are really good. But I don't see them able to pull a trigger on strong opponents too like OKC, SPURS, DALLAS and MIAMI. Although the game between Miami is determined by a slight edge.

I'm sorry guys, but no.

The Bulls aren't very strong. Without Derrick Rose, this team will shrivel up like prunes. You see how bad they are with him off the floor. And am I the only one that saw the abuse the Nets up on them without Rose.

^

The game yesterday was not that shocking. It only shows how they really need a superstar and not really can win needed win games as I say. :)

They're a good regular season team, but I just don't think they have enough fire power for the Playoffs. They have to rely too much on Rose and I don't think players like Deng and Boozer are capable of stepping up to help him out that much offensively. It was ugly watching those playoff games last season as nobody could score other than Rose.

D.Rose is what makes the Bulls so strong. I think if the team got another superstar of the same level as Rose, the tittle would be easily reachable.

Ultimately, the Bulls will never go anywhere because they're so reliant on one man. Every other team that are considered contenders has at least 2 viable options on their roster.

Bulls fan checking in. Derrick Rose is awesome and he is only getting better.

Bulls vs. Heats in the Eastern Conference Finals? hah.
Derrick Rose be cray cray!

Back