What's new

Bulls are strong

As a miami fan, i am scared of the bulls. they have great size, athleticism, and defense. hopefully we meet up in the ecf

Let's see what happens during tomorrows game. It should be an interesting game between the bulls and the hawks.

As a miami fan, i am scared of the bulls. they have great size, athleticism, and defense. hopefully we meet up in the ecf

As any high level contending team, the Bulls are a threat. But not THAT big of a threat. The same thing that held them back last year will hold them back this year, and EVERY year they neglect to make the proper change. Until they have at least one other prominent player aside from Derrick Rose, teams are going to just wear him down like they did last year, making the rest of his team dead weight.

I do think the bulls have enough to beat the heat with Deng back, rip getting some rest, Derrick needs 2 rest through these next 3 games and he will be good to go. Hopefully they get another talent, they would certainly have enough, we almost beat them on Jan 29th n that was with a banged up bulls team vs a healthy heat team I wouldn't worry much. I guess we'll see come playoff time.

Another Bulls fan checking in. I have no worries about them until they meet the Heat in the playoffs. Will they be able to handle the tough matchups that the Heat present...I dont know. If they stay healthy, this will continue to be a very exciting seaosn.

^

As usual, the bulls will play hard, comes clutch time, Drose gets the ball, will guard by DWade and LeBron and still Drose will shoot the ball. Result, got blocked and lose the game.

Back