What's new

Buy or Download

Oh definitely Buy, My roommates have a small band but despite being on itunes they have very few sales, they are only popular in college, I hope they make it some day.

I wish them good luck.

i buy some, if i need just a song or some i download it, i dont have a problem with it

I buy, but it means i don't buy that often cos it's too expensive

I download movies and music. I know we are not suppose to, but I do.

I'd rather get them rather than download, as I think its agains the law to or illegal...

Hello, my fellers!

Hello, guys, girls, cats & squirrels! I figured I should make my intro for y'alls to read.

My name is Jared.. I am 16 years old, and a Senior in high school. I have been a part of forums since I was in 8th grade. I started with Political forums, but have recently strayed from politics (online) to more gaming & Youtube oriented forums, and discussions.

As previously stated, I love, and have an extreme passion for politics, as well as Bushcraft, and Gaming. I actually traveled from forum-to-forum with several folks here, and now I find myself here :p

I am an extreme Star Wars nerd.. like reading in super depth with the lore nerdy. I also love writing, and blogging, and hope to soon be getting a job working for a larger company as a Video Game reviewer/blogger, which would be righteous. I am a proud Grammar Nazi, and I love steak, and pizza. Also, I love bacon, cuz 'Murica.

If you has any questions, just ask them, and I shall answer them truthfully.. t'would be glorious!

Also, Mooses are amazing animals. Don't like it?...

YoNeNd1.gif

Hey doof tard :p .

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk HD

Back