What's new

BZZ agent

Lotsacoups

I have ongoing problems with my PMS
PF Member
Reaction score
Anyone do this anymore. They used to have such great promotions when they just started and now if I ever qualify for a promo it is for some food item for which they send me a coupon and it seems like I can never readily find the product. And it seems too confusing to follow now. Just wondering if I should give it a whole-hearted chance or just dump it.

Nope, I have seen nothing exciting there in over a year.

I've pretty much given up on House Party too.

Years ago I got a free phone for the kids called a firefly and they could only call numbers that I pre-programmed in there. DD hated it but that was when cell phones were pretty new. I got a FREE bottle of Ralph Lauren Blue with tons of sample to share. Love my Sonic-care. And I got free cell phone service with a great phone free for 6 months. After 6 months I had to send the phone back but this again when phones were pretty new and I only had pay-as-you-go. Those were the highlights that I can remember. Now I am insulted with the offers and like I said I can never find the product in my local Jewel if they do send me a coupon. I guess I will delete them now. Boo Hoo.

Maybe you guys were spoiled by previous good offers but I currently do it and love it. I got some good stuff from Burt bees and free K Cups, And that was only in the last 2 weeks.

Maybe they are going to start doing good promos again. I too gave up when there was nothing good. I just received an email to come back, so maybe I should check into it

I haven't done Bzz agent in a long time. I'm still using my Sonicare toothbrush (I've replaced the heads but the rest works fine) & I agree - that was a great freebie! I remember getting a fancy **** pair of sneakers from them, and a couple of fancy fragrances.

Same thing with House Party - I've given up applying. I used to win a decent amount of them but then I was just applying and getting nowhere. I remember the chocolate one they had - **** was that a lot of candy. :drool:

I also mainly have gotten in on Kroger Private Selection food. I also did the Green Mountain K-cups. A couple of days ago I received an email about the changes they are putting into place. It looks like if you don't constantly go to their site and report each and every conversation you have with someone about the product, you will no longer be getting the good assignments. That sucks for me because I don't twitter or facebook. It seems like just getting the product and discussing it with friends, co-workers or a site like CW will no longer get you into the campaigns.

I still do bzzagent They are not as good as they were but I still love them. Some of my best freebies was the HTC HD7 smartphone and the Dymo duo label maker (best thing ever, even prints postage). I normally dont do the $$ ones but they had one for Dell Laser Printer which scored me a 50% discount (plus got cash back through shopathome) I could live with it.

House Parties I still get from time to time. But I only apply if I am really really into something.

I got into 2 in the last few weeks. Eucanuba dog food - got a free 20lb bag :) And the green mountain K cups. They used to offer more but I'm still thrilled with these.

I still do it and have gotten some decent things lately. I don't Bzz on Facebook - just face to face - and still get things. I just do the surveys when I think of it.

I've gotten some face cleansers from Strivectin and Burts Bees lately and prior to that Glade with a booklet of coupons. My friend has just gotten Alexia foods.

Back