What's new

c-button in smash bros

Should there be a Surgeon Generals warning on Mc.Donalds food products?

• Yes

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GINA

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
so, who's guilty of using the c-button in smash brothers?
when i was learning, i started using it, and now i can't stop...like drugs. the c-button is my drug :wub:

i dont use it...but then again...i dont hacve GC anymore (i sold it for a ps2...lol)...but when i had it - i didnt

Man, I NEVER use it. I've been playing forever, and I really don't see a point in using it. The alternative smash command using the control stick is by far the easiest way to play in my opinion. It leaves my right hand free for quick button use whenever needed.

I don't use it at all...what exactly does it do?

It's the secondary (or primary for some people) control for smash attacks, according to the manual.

EDIT: Unless there's some "other" use that I'm unaware of...0_o

I've used it a couple times, but haven't found it addicting or anything.

I tried it once I didnt really like it.

it's useful if you need a strong attack really quickly, but you can't charge it up

I sometimes accdently touch it when I'm in a fierce battle, but otherwise I don't use it for smash attacks.

But I use it for OTHER stuff. Like moving the selects screens around in different angles. Or for zooming in when I'm playing a one player battle or in training mode.

YOu can use the C-stick for alot of other stuff in the game too, not just cheap smash attacks.

true, i know someone that uses the c button for throwing items. i normally use the z button for that kind of stuff

I didn't even know until two seconds ago, and I don't plan on switching. Smash attacks aren't that hard, even though they aren't always guaranteed the standard way.

I use it - I find it useful to knock people away if I'm surrounded.

Back