What's new

can you be too old for music?

but of course. i don't really see how anyone could honestly not like or not care for music. it just seems like something everyone enjoys one way or another~

Why would music and age matter?
It really doesn't. I'll be listening to music until the day that I pass away and I hope music is played at my funeral.;)

Like many have pointed out, this is a silly question. You may not be used to a certain genre of music, sure. But music as a whole is interesting to people their whole lives, across all cultures.

You don't gather dust on the fenders until you shut off the engine. The same applies to age and state of mind so no, I don't think you can be too old for music.

If you enjoy it you always will, but that doesn't mean you'll like the new music though :)

Who sings this song, its so popular right now, I can't get it out of my f ""in head. Help Me Help Me. maybe its 50 ways to say Goodbye. I don't know. F c some one needs to bury this song. LOL!!!

I'll take two ... in case the first one is a broken record ... or Barry Manilow ...
Seriously though, I just want nothin but my favorite tunes playing when I pass away. Heck, if my coffin doesn't have speakers. At least, bury me with my iPod or something.

Back