What's new

Can you guys do me a favor?

poidoman

Chief Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I'm asking for a second of your time for a quick prayer or good thought. One of the underwriters who works in my husbands center took a leave of abscence last week because he had to have a heart valve replaced. The surgery went fine and he was doing good until he developed a blood clot. DH got a call tonight that someone spoke to his mom who said that he's not doing well and they're not sure if he's going to make it through the weekend. His name is Chris and he's only 32. I can't stop thinking about his mother and his family and dh is having a hard time. If you could say a prayer for him and his family - it would be greatly appreciated.

Praying for Chris and all those who love and care about him. :huggy:

oh my,.... such a young man ...... Prayers of healing for Chris and comfort and hope for his family as they wait ... :huggy:

We'll be praying for him & his family. Hope things get better soon, (((huggs)))

Praying for Chris & all the people who love him!!!!! Hope Chris can overcome the blood clot problem & get well soon!

Thanks everybody for all the prayers that were said. DH got a call that Chris passed away last night. I don't understand why things like this happen and am trying to make sense of it...but I can't.

I am so sorry to learn about the untimely passing of Chris. How sad!!!!

I'm so sorry :huggy:

Oh how sad. I'm so sorry. :huggy:

Back