• SJtS1.jpg
    SJtS1.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 445
Stoudemire is #1
Carmelo is #7
Jeremy Lin is #17

1 + 7 = 17

Coincidence? :eek:

I wonder how the Knicks will do when Carmelo comes back. Jeremy Lin has been carrying the Knicks. Carmelo's good, but is he better than Lin? I just hope Carmelo isn't a ball hog when he plays with Lin..

I wonder how the Knicks will do when Carmelo comes back. Jeremy Lin has been carrying the Knicks. Carmelo's good, but is he better than Lin? I just hope Carmelo isn't a ball hog when he plays with Lin..

He is better than Lin, but is he a real team player?

The Knicks needed a guard, and now they have one. I think they will be great when everyone is healthy.

Haha, this is so true. I didn't start watching the Knicks until Lin started showing out on the court. Sorry Melo but your throne has been taken.

LOL. Funny picture. Hmmm. Base on the numbers, I think LIN+ANTHONY= Championship rings? Who knows. :p Another Linsanity doings coming out of nowhere. :)

Most over rated player in the league ball hog will never win a NBA title.

He's like KOBE without titles and achievements. :D

haha that's awesome. Sadly Carmelo cannot step up to the plate and in his time of absence Lin has dominated, and by the looks of it will continue to dominate (hopefully).

I am just curious as to who will be the starting 5 now that Lin is dominating opponents. Will Carmello want more lime light and shots? Will the team chemistry change now that Carmello is back on the team.

Lin is emerging as a star on this team and I believe they should trade Carmello and get a piece for this year to make a run at the title. Carmello is lazy and plays 0 defense, he also gets hurt alot.

Lin has a low salary and they can build around him if they build up enough confidence in him.

Lin for the win. I hope they start building up the team around Lin, because he can all see this kid has some mad talent. He's like a poor man's Steven Nash. Real talk

I wouldn't disregard Carmelo like that. Lin may be a hot ticket no question. But there is a reason Carmelo is considered one of the best pure scorers in the league. That's the problem with people, when a new guy comes along all of a sudden it's like they give the predecessor the big F U lol

Back