What's new

Cellular Gaming

Manex

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
What do you all think about this fad? do you think it will last at all?

What, Cel-Shading?

Personally, I'm not too keen on it, so I hope it dies.

yeah...nokia, ericson, motorola...you can play some real games on them...

"I don't think it will last very long. I mean, it's just not comfortable."

Hey if your bored and on the road or something than it's at least something to do.

In my opinion Cell Gaming is bad enough. They just suck to me. I'd prefer to play a GBA SP rather than on my cell phone. And I won't be charged unlike some phone companies.

Cell-gaming is alright, I suppose, for, if you're bored at school or something. But, if you're sitting at home or something, it's not needed, especially if you have a GameCube, Xbox, PS2, or GBA.

I have the latest color phone for verizon and I personally like the games... I have pool where I can play with the cpu or a human, minesweeper, everquest, and this motorcycle game. I think their pretty fun and I dont like to bring my gbasp to school because it has already gotten stolen once and I had to go out and buy a new one... sucked but oh well thats life.

Originally posted by wwizardmaster

Hey if your bored and on the road or something than it's at least something to do.
Actaully I think the least I can do is play my GameBoy. I hate playing cell phone games.

I guess a few games on mobiles is good, but now I think they're starting to overdo it.

the good thing about gaming on the cell phones is that when the battery dies it doesn't take long to recharge and it doesn't cost you tons of money for new batteries

It will probably stick around to some extent, but it will never overtake or even compete with GameBoy or even Sony's new handheld.

Back