What's new

Celtics playing 11 games in 15 days

spiderman

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
The Celtics will face their toughest schedule from April 5 to 20. They will play a total of 11 games in 15 days. That's going to be a lot of fatigue.

I hope they do well on this test because I want them to stay on top of the Atlantic division. Go Celtics!

I have known about this schedule for a while as the Celtics were whining about it. I say suck it up! You get paid a lot of money to play. If it happens again next year, then maybe you have something to complain about. It was a late season start this year, and that made for a scheduling nightmare.

I have known about this schedule for a while as the Celtics were whining about it. I say suck it up! You get paid a lot of money to play. If it happens again next year, then maybe you have something to complain about. It was a late season start this year, and that made for a scheduling nightmare.

I, too, have heard reports of the Celtics whining about it as well and I feel the same way. It's their job, they should love playing basketball for the NBA; that's A LOT of people's dreams that the Celtics are living out.

While I agree with you all to some extent. You have to understand something here. Dream job or not, it's still has the JOB factor in it. And like any job, no matter how enjoyable, if you do it long enough, it takes a toll on you. Sports included.

While I agree with you all to some extent. You have to understand something here. Dream job or not, it's still has the JOB factor in it. And like any job, no matter how enjoyable, if you do it long enough, it takes a toll on you. Sports included.

You put up a good point dexter; I realize now that actually "job" aspect to an NBA player. Eventually basketball will get tiring for a person if he or she plays it constantly.

You put up a good point dexter; I realize now that actually "job" aspect to an NBA player. Eventually basketball will get tiring for a person if he or she plays it constantly.

Exactly, no matter how great things make look to us fans, The grass isn't exactly always greener for these players.

And remember, even with all the money they make, there are usually bills that follow suit with them. Not to mention the taxman.

No matter how long have you've been playing basketball but if you do it everyday on a high level, it's really going to wear you down. This is a big disadvantage for the Celtics especially with all the injuries, No Jermaine, Wilcox, Green and Pietrus.

It sucks, but the lockout has given every team in the league a tough schedule. It's just that most teams have played those 7 games in 10 night type schedules already.

I love the Celtics but their age is definetly keeping them down. I wish they would try to get younger guys and get rid of the big 3 as much as it pains me to say it.

I love the celtics and they are still my favorite team but with the injuries, 2/3 of the big three always choking and the lack of good bench players, I don't know if they still have a chance of winning a championship at all this season.

This schedule was the craziest thing that the NBA could have done. Look at the injuries that have piled up this season. For the Celtics age will be a factor for them during this stretch, but 11 games in 15 days is tough for anybody. Especially late in the season.

****, they lost twice in a row in a back to back game. This sure looks bad as they start they're worst schedule of the season.

They got 10 more games to go in 14 days.

i think they will take it except if they get a injury,that would probably throw them off their game causing them a loss

Back